Kheer (Indian sweet). Discover popular sweet treats in Indian cuisine, a must for any curious foodie! A creamy Indian rice pudding laced with cardamom, kheer is often prepared with sliced blanched. Rice kheer is a favorite Indian dessert made with basmati rice, milk, nuts and saffron.
We present to you here a few authentic Indian Sweets – Kheer, Rasgulla, Mysore Pak. Most Indians will confess to having a sweet-tooth. This creamy kheer rice pudding is delicately flavored with cardamom and full of nuts. Dimana bisa Memasak Kheer (Indian sweet) berlari 6 bahan-bahan 3 penjualan. Kamu bisa mempertahankan ditunjukkan.
segmen bahan Kheer (Indian sweet)
- Prepare Secukupnya of beras.
- Prepare of Susu cair.
- You need of Gula.
- Prepare of Kismis.
- It’s of Kacang almond.
- Prepare of Kapulaga hijau / green cardamom.
It is festival time and of course, we cannot say no to sweet. However, Indian sweets, to which most of us from India are unreasonably addicted The kheer turned out quite amazing. It looks a little browner than regular rice kheer, but that's. – Kheer or payasam is a traditional Indian Sweet pudding made using milk, grains, lentils and a sweetener like jaggery or sugar. Grains like rice, millets, broken wheat.
Kheer (Indian sweet) dimengerti prosedur
- Pertama rendam beras -+30menit, setelah itu saring airnya. Lalu blender beras sampai halus, kemudian tanak di api kecil sampai meletup2..
- Setelah itu masukkan susu cair secukupnya, gula secukupnya manis sesuai selera, masukkan kapulaga yg sudah di kisar/dipecahkan terlebih dahulu agar aroma kapulaga nya keluar..
- Setelah ditanak sampai meletup2 kemudian masukkan kismis, kacang almond yg sudah di cacah kasar lalu aduk2 hingga rata. Kheer siap di sajikan selagi hangat. Selamat mencoba 😊.
This sweet and creamy rice pudding is a popular Indian dessert that you will absolutely love! The best part about this instant pot kheer is that it's a breeze to make! The collection includes traditional North Indian sweets, South Indian sweets and other modern variations. These kheer recipes do not need milk so are good for vegan sweet recipes. Sweet Potato Kheer (sugar less kheer).